Dr. Kristin Concepcion Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristin Concepcion?

Unprofessional, rude doctor. Not helpful at all

Posted on March 19th, 2017

Talked to Dr Concepcion while she was on duty at Somerset Pediatric Group. I told her vaseline caused my baby severe eczema, she still recommended similar stuff. I asked her why, and she said - you are asking my opinion right? You better listen to me... or take your baby during normal business hours. She does not have clear opinion, and is extremely unhelpful. Not a qualified doctor!

Love, love, love Dr Concepcion!

Posted on November 8th, 2010

Dr Concepcion is the pediatrician for both of my daughters, ages 5 and 1 year old. She is always very caring and warm toward my children and VERY perceptive regarding their conditions. After she noticed a heart murmur in my 1 year old as an infant, I had my daughter checked out and was told that it was soooo slight that they were surprised that it was even recognized. I completely trust her with the health care of my children and would absolutely refer a friend.

Posted on March 25th, 2010

Dr. Concepcion is kind and courteous and really cares about all her patients. She is an excellent doctor!

Posted on September 29th, 2011