A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Crisci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Crisci, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Crisci graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Crisci has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin L Crisci MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kristin L. Crisci practice?
- Dr. Kristin Crisci has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Crisci practices Diagnostic Radiology near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lansdale, PA and Fort Washington, PA.
See Abington Radiologists.