A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Dark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Dark, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dark
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Dark, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Dark graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Dark has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Michelle Dark MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristin M. Dark practice?
- Dr. Kristin Dark has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristin Dark practices Family Medicine near Buena Park, CA.
See Buena Park Primary Care Doctors.