A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Dascomb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dascomb
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Dascomb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Dascomb, MD, PHD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Dascomb graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Dascomb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alta View Hospital
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin K Dascomb MD and PHD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kristin K. Dascomb practice?
- Dr. Kristin Dascomb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Dascomb practices Infectious Disease near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Infectious Disease Doctors.