A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Dascomb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dascomb
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Dascomb, MD, PHD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Dascomb graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Dascomb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alta View Hospital
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin K Dascomb MD and PHD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kristin K. Dascomb practice?
- Dr. Kristin Dascomb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Dascomb practices Infectious Disease near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Infectious Disease Doctors.