Dr. Kristin Delahanty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristin Delahanty?

Posted on February 17th, 2016

As others have said, Dr. Delahanty's bedside manner is amazing. I, too, have talked with her about non-gyno items because I value her advice and input. She has provided amazing guidance over the years. I have recommended her to several friends and family members and all love her.

Best OB/GYN

Posted on December 31st, 2014

The doctor was absolutely great. The best ob/gyn visit ever!! Staff was great too.

Posted on December 30th, 2014

I went to Dr. Delahanty for an annual exam. While there she thought that she felt a nodule on my Thyroid. She recommended that I have an ultrasound done. I did and when she received the results she called and told me that there was a nodule that needed to be biopsied. She recommended a surgeon, who was fabulous. After the biopsy, the surgeon recommended surgery to remove the Thyroid. I was unsure as to what I should do and wanted to talk to someone other than a surgeon, but someone in the medical field who could help me to make a decision. I called Dr. Delahanty to get some advice. She received the surgeon's notes and agreed with his recommendation that the Thyroid needed to be removed based on the size of the nodule. That was the advice that I needed to make the decision to have surgery. The biopsy showed that the nodule was benign, but I proceeded with the surgery. There turned out to be a cancerous nodule also. The cancer was stage 1 and everything is fine now. I appreciate Dr. Delahanty's thorough exam and her advice.

Always takes time to answer questions

Posted on October 14th, 2013

I have been a patient for over 7 years. She always takes time to answer any questions I may have, and I feel comfortable discussing anything with her. I have referred three people and they feel the same way.

Highly Recomended!!

Posted on September 25th, 2012

I have been seeing her for over five years. She is a wonderful doctor and very caring and knowledgable. I only see her every 6 months to a year yet she remembers everything I told her that was going on in my life last time I was there. Wish she still did OB but she only does gyno now.

great doctor!

Posted on September 20th, 2012

Went to Dr.Delahanty for my first pap/pelvic exam and she made it really non-awkward. She was quick about it which helped with the embarrassment.

Posted on January 27th, 2012

Amazing doctor! I wish she was a family doctor so I could go to her for everything! She is so knowledgeable, friendly and helpful! I would recommend her to every woman needing!

Time and manner

Posted on January 3rd, 2012

The amount of time she spends with you makes you feel that she really cares about your health and wants to answers any questions you have. Never feel rushed. She really cares about the patient. Highly recommend.

5 Diamond doctor

Posted on February 25th, 2011

Forget about 'star' ratings, Dr. Delahanty is a five diamond doctor. She knows what she is talking about and she runs an amazing clinic.

Awesome GYN- the best Ihave ever been to in 3o years!

Posted on January 4th, 2010

Wow, this is one great Doctor!She has a very warm personality that puts you at ease and take plenty of time to listen and is compassionate.I give her 5 stars!

Posted on October 3rd, 2017