Overall Review

February 29th, 2016
i have gone to Dr. Kristin Early most of my life, her and her husband are a fantastic team. My whole family goes there, and many of our friends do as well. you can call to get an appointment within the next couple of days, and the wait time for appointments is never long. all of the rooms are well kept and pleasing to the eyes. and the nursing staff is always helpful

January 22nd, 2016
Use at your own risk
The doctor failed to refer me to a specialist when she didn't know what she was looking at, but she can refer me for a scratch! Now I'm facing surgery that will have me out for 6 weeks rather than having an out patient surgery. Does not have knowledge about medications.

November 13th, 2015
Dr. Kristen Early is a great doctor, however a patient can never get in to see the doctor. Also if you are 5 minutes late for the appointment time they cancel the appointment. All without telling you that 5 minutes over is an automatic cancel. A patient has to wait about an hour to see her, but 5 minutes due to a clock discrepancy and the staff can't work with the patient.

October 26th, 2015
Excellent doctor. Not too fond of her staff or her policy to reschedule if 5 minutes late, especially since the average wait time is around 15 to 20 minutes. To me, screams that her time is more important than mine and I find it insulting.

December 29th, 2009
A Great Doctor
I do not visit the doctor very often, but when I do Dr. Early is always very caring. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a primary care physician. She listens to what I have to say, she asks questions, and her staff is very friendly.