A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Fabiato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Fabiato is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Fabiato, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabiato graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Fabiato has 1 hospital affiliations:
- BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Wick Fabiato MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Kristin W. Fabiato practice?
- Dr. Kristin Fabiato has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Fabiato practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Henrico, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Midlothian, VA.
See Henrico Internists and Henrico Endocrinologists.