A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Fairbanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Fairbanks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Fairbanks, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fairbanks graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Fairbanks has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Eck Fairbanks MD and PHD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristin E. Fairbanks practice?
- Dr. Kristin Fairbanks has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Fairbanks practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Anesthesiologists and San Diego Pain Management Doctors.