Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kristin Fickenscher
Dr. Kristin Fickenscher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO, with another office in Leawood, KS. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Radiation Oncology, Pediatric Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Fickenscher is affiliated with Children's Mercy South, Columbia Regional Hospital and University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic. She speaks English.
Dr. Kristin Fickenscher has the following 3 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment...
- Pediatric Radiology
Pediatric radiologists specialize in using x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and ultrasounds to help provide the most accurate diagnosis to your child as possible. After they receive the image results, they work with your family physician or other specialist...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Kristin Fickenscher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.
Dr. Lisa Hutchison
Pediatric Radiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Kansas City, MO 0 mi25
Dr. Alejandro Natera
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Kansas City, MO 0 mi9
Dr. Katherine Simon
Diagnostic Radiology, Cardiology, Pediatric Cardiology
Kansas City, MO 0 mi7