A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Fickenscher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fickenscher
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fickenscher Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Fickenscher, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fickenscher graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Fickenscher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
- Columbia Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Anne Fickenscher MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kristin A. Fickenscher practice?
- Dr. Kristin Fickenscher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Fickenscher practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Leawood Radiologists.