A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Fickenscher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fickenscher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fickenscher Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Fickenscher, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fickenscher graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Fickenscher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
- Columbia Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Anne Fickenscher MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kristin A. Fickenscher practice?
- Dr. Kristin Fickenscher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Fickenscher practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Leawood Radiologists.