A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Fickenscher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Fickenscher, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fickenscher graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Fickenscher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Anne Fickenscher MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kristin A. Fickenscher practice?
- Dr. Kristin Fickenscher has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Fickenscher practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MO and Kansas City, MO.
See Leawood Radiologists and Leawood Pediatric Specialists.