Learn more about Dr. Kristin Fielding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Fielding is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fielding
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fielding Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Fielding, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fielding graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fielding has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Fielding MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristin Fielding practice?
- Dr. Kristin Fielding has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Fielding practices Family Medicine near Newport, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Westport, MA and Portsmouth, RI.
See Newport Family Physicians.