Learn more about Dr. Kristin Fielding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Fielding is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fielding
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Fielding Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Fielding, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fielding graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fielding has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Fielding MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristin Fielding practice?
- Dr. Kristin Fielding has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Fielding practices Family Medicine near Newport, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Westport, MA and Portsmouth, RI.
See Newport Family Physicians.