Kristin Fielding MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8
  • 3 reviews

May 5th, 2015
Horrible Doctor
All this Dr is concerned with is scheduling follow up appointments to allow the office to bill insurance. Wanted to see me every month just to monitor medications. She talks on and on about her personal life and talks down to you making you feel stupid! I have never been more disappointed in a doctor. Beware of this practice.

February 8th, 2015
Dr. Fielding is the best doctor I have had in R.I.

March 10th, 2009
Finally, I Don't Have To Be Afraid of the Doctor
I've been afraid to go to the doctor for a few years because I had a string of bad experiences with doctors with terrible bedside manner and I'm very anxious about these things to begin with. Finally I tried Kristin Fielding based on a recommendation, once I finally worked up the nerve to get a physical and a gyno exam. My first impression of her was when she walked into the examining room (I was sitting on the table in a tissue paper garment, feeling weird) and she shook my hand and said "I'll skip the small talk for now so that we can get the uncomfortable part over with and you can feel like a person again." She does like to have a nurse in the room with her to assist, but her nurse was excellent as well. Dr. Fielding talked to me about things related to my own career throughout the exam and I was so distracted that I didn't have time to freak out. She was well-informed about my vegetarian lifestyle and took the time to talk to me about my diet and give me great information. When I asked a question, she would relate the answer to concepts I'm familiar with instead of just doctor-speak so that I would understand them better. Just to give you an idea of how good she was, I answered questions truthfully that I used to lie about just to speed things up, and I asked questions I've been wondering about for YEARS. In summary, what a relief! Overall A++. Highly recommended.