A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Fiorino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Fiorino is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Fiorino, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiorino graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Fiorino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Nicole Fiorino MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kristin N. Fiorino practice?
- Dr. Kristin Fiorino has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Fiorino practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.