Dr. Kristin Flammer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 9th, 2016
ENDO
IM 37 AND HAVE HAD THYROID ISSUES SINCE I WAS 13, DR FLAMMER IS THE BEST ENDO IVE EVER HAD, MY DAUGHTER EVEN SEES HER NOW, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR FLAMMER!!!!!!

January 6th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
I have had a condition that has left me virtually bed ridden and unable to work for a number of months. The worst part of this experience has been dealing with my GP and former Endocrinologist who dismissed my symptoms and family history and refused to entertain the possibility that my problems may be due to an under active thyroid. I made an appointment with Dr. Flammer in desperation. She took copious notes, asked questions, jconsidered my symptoms and family history together with my lab work. Finally, she explained different thyroid disorders relevant to my situation and prescribed medications to address my symptoms. The staff was friendly and professional. I arrived early for my appointment and the doctor saw me very shortly after I arrived. I am so pleased with this doctor's approach. My experience until now with my soon-to-be-former GP was that I simply could not get any information out of her. I felt like I was directing my own treatment and dragging her along behind me. It was exhausting. I highly recommend this physician.

February 4th, 2012
one of the best
I have been t1 diabetic for 23+ years and I am very picky about the care I receive. Dr. Flammer is one of the best. She is kind, educated, and helpful beyond your visit. She was an essential member of my healthcare team that helped me through a very scary unplanned pregnancy which began with very poorly controlled diabetes. Without her assistance, I do not believe I would have been able tp deliver my baby girl as healthy as she is 3 weeks ago.

January 16th, 2012
Dr Flammer is one of the best endocrinologists I have ever seen. She genuinely cares about the quality of care that you are given & gives you as much time as you need. I am now seeing her for my first pregnancy with type 1 diabetes and she is, hands down, the best.