A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Fredrickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Fredrickson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fredrickson graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Fredrickson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Deer River Health Care Center
- Fairview University Medical Center - Mesabi
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fredrickson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kristin L. Fredrickson practice?
Dr. Kristin Fredrickson practices Otolaryngology near Hibbing, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Deer River, MN.
See Hibbing Otolaryngologists.