A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Fredrickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Fredrickson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fredrickson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Fredrickson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Fredrickson graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Fredrickson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Deer River Health Care Center
- Fairview University Medical Center - Mesabi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Lee Fredrickson DO is a female Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kristin L. Fredrickson practice?
- Dr. Kristin Fredrickson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristin Fredrickson practices Otolaryngology near Hibbing, MN.
See Hibbing Otolaryngologists.