A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Friel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Friel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Friel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Friel graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Friel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin S Friel MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kristin S. Friel practice?
- Dr. Kristin Friel has 10 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Friel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kutztown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Hellertown, PA.
See Kutztown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.