Jun 30th, 2015

She is the best doctor I have ever seen for medical care.I highly recommend her.

Oct 3rd, 2012

Dr Friel is part of a group practice of OB/gyn doctors and nurse practioners. I have been a patient of the practice during my pregnancy but had not met Dr Friel until I was in labor, as she was on call at the hospital at the time. She was very professional, but caring and compassionate. She made me feel at ease and talked me through the delivery of my first child. Our beautiful girl was born healthy and the delivery went very quickly and smoothly. I have also seen Dr Friel in an office follow up since that time and she was very kind, spent a lot of time with me. I have been very happy and would definitely recommend her!

May 3rd, 2009

Finding a Dr. who really listens, is compassionate, and extremely smart and good at what she does, is not easy to do. When you find her, she's a gem. Dr. Friel is the best ob/gyn I have had. I switched 3 times over the last 30 years, and she is a keeper. Only wish I would have had someone like her to deliver my babies, too.