Dr. Kristin Gendron MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

September 1st, 2016
Give yourself the very best.
Listening and observing was paramount. Sensitive purposely probing questions. She prepared for my visit and read my file before I got there. Prompt, but of course. Thorough and gentle exam. Clear, concise, compassionate summary ... pragmatic thinking at the highest level. I'm Complex Medical and have several exposures to medical services. Dr. Gendron is at the top of my medical team. I have no reservations in immediately and completely recommending your being within her personal care and controls. You'll receive kindness and courtesy from the moment you enter the clinic front door. She has an exceptionally well rounded staff. Do yourself a favor and see her. Thanks for your time and consideration. I wish you all the very best in life. Congratulations! You are making a great choice.

August 25th, 2016
Business Director
Dr. Gendron, was the ultimate professional, in finding the root cause to my sinus problems... Her in depth attention to detail discovered a sinus tumor, she performed surgery and I was able to have a speedy recovery... She was calming when she needed to be and nurturing when it mattered, I would highly recommend her, she was a superstar...

February 10th, 2015
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. K. GENDRON---SHE IS THE BEST.
Dr. K. GENDRON SAVED MY LIFE.....I am CANCER FREE Dr. K. Gendron's --medical knowledge, sense of urgency, and her ENT contacts saved my life. Dr. Gendron called the Cancer Doctors at the Mayo Clinic and got me into a new 2 week Cancer Program. Within a short period of time I had Robotic Surgery and all the necessary Radiation / Chemo treatments. Summary: Its not only what you know, but also who you know and what is new in your field of medicine.

October 1st, 2013
Patient
Dr Gendron treated more than the problem she looked for what was causing my problem and quickly dispatched me to a qualified surgeon which than corrected the situation in time before it became a huge problem. I found her to be very Competent.