A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Giannini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Giannini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Giannini graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Giannini has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin A Giannini MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristin A. Giannini practice?
- Dr. Kristin Giannini has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristin Giannini practices Family Medicine near Vernon Rockville, CT.
See Vernon Rockville Primary Care Doctors.