A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Giannini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Giannini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Giannini graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Giannini has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giannini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kristin A. Giannini practice?
Dr. Kristin Giannini practices Family Medicine near Vernon Rockville, CT.
See Vernon Rockville Family Physicians.