Dr. Kristin Giannini MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 6th, 2016
Dr. Giannini is so easy to talk to. I've been with her for years and always look forward to my next appointment.

May 7th, 2015
she is such a caring Doctor need more like her

December 13th, 2014
Wonderful
Wonderful Doctor. Spends time and does not rush you. I recommend her to anyone looking for a Doctor.You will walk away very happy.

September 21st, 2014
Needs to practice what she preaches
Dr. Giannini should check herself when she advises me to lose weight. Honey please!

August 5th, 2014
Retired
I have been a patient of Dr.Giannini's for many years and she is absolutely one of the best doctors I have had the blessing of finding to take care of any medical issue that I may have had.She is kind and compassionate and takes the time to listen, and is not a Doctor who pushes too many medications which I like. I would highly recommend any of my family or friends to be under her care.

June 18th, 2013
Love Dr. G., Can do without her staff
Dr. Giannini is excellent. I have been her patient for approx 10 years. She is very knowledge and very personable. She listens to your health concerns and addresses everything necessary. She always follows up with a letter summarizing test results if all is good or a timely call if there are concerns. Yes, the office staff is terrible. They aren't very friendly or accommodating. Hard to get to the Dr. by phone because most often they won't convey the message directly to her. Nurses, some great, some not too friendly. Yes, often long wait times but when Dr. G is with you, you have her undivided attention for as long as you need. Like other reviewer, Dr. G. is worth the wait (bring a good book) and worth putting up with the rest of the staff in my opinion.

June 3rd, 2013
Love the doc so much I put up with the worst office staff I've ever met
Like the title says. Exceptional doctor, absolutely love her. Enough that it overrides what is the hands down meanest office staff i've ever dealt with anywhere, dr office or otherwise. Rude, short tempered, unhelpful and condescending. I honestly don't know how any grown-up feels like they can act like they do in a public facing job. Wish I could rate the staff a zero. Doctor is thorough, sharp as a tack, great bed side manner. Despite the blood pressure spike every time I have to call and talk to the staff, I'm healthier having Dr G.

December 11th, 2011
rude office staff
most of the office staff are good one indivdual in the office does not do her job very well and is extremely rude. they dont want you calling to see if your script is ready, but they do not always call to let you know and if they do call it is 10 minutes to closing time.

June 6th, 2011
I have been in the health profession for over 20 years. Dr. Giannini is one of the best Family Practitioners I have ever come in contact with. She spends as much time as I need with me, never rushes me out of her office, answers all of my questions, and have been one of the most professional physicians I have ever met. She, or her office staff always calls me back within the same day if I call them, the staff has always been professional and courteous, and I would recommend her to anyone that wants to see a truly caring person that wants to give the "old fashioned" personal care we used to receive back when money did not matter so much.

July 14th, 2010
Much better
This visit was a tremendous improvement over the previous one a year ago - the staff was friendly, courteous and the physical exam was much more indepth and complete.

December 30th, 2009
QUESTIONABLE BILLING PRACTICES
I went in for a well check. I mentioned that I had previously had a cold and was doing better. I wasn't treated for a cold but evidently just mentioning having a cold in the past is enough for the Dr. to charge $257 for a sick visit. I was also billed a lab fee although the office would not tell me what it was for. If you have questions about your bill, you'll be told that all billing is handled by another office and given another number to call. My advice is to find a practice that is more interested in practicing medicine rather than overbilling the insurance company.

June 30th, 2008
Dr. has excellent bedside manner
Dr. Giannini is considerate and spends time answering all my questions. She gives timely information and is willing to consider other points of view. I recommend her highly.