A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Giudici:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Giudici is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giudici
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Giudici Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Giudici, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Giudici graduated from Albany Medical College.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Allison Giudici MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kristin A. Giudici practice?
- Dr. Kristin Giudici has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristin Giudici practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Internists and Middletown Psychiatrists.