A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Green is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Green has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Touro Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Kymyana Green MD is a female Obstetrician , has 3 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Kristin K. Green practice?
- Dr. Kristin Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristin Green practices Obstetrics near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Obstetricians & Gynecologists.