A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Hammersmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Hammersmith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hammersmith
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hammersmith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Hammersmith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chemical Burns
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Fungal eye infections
- Hereditary Corneal Dystrophies
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammersmith graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Hammersmith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin M Hammersmith MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kristin M. Hammersmith practice?
- Dr. Kristin Hammersmith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Hammersmith practices Ophthalmology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown, PA.
See Cherry Hill Ophthalmologists.