Internist, Rheumatologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Aug 13th, 2012

I would prefer going to another doctor than Harts. She is nice but does not REALLY listen and is always making excuses. She focuses on what she wants to hear of your symptoms and not everything you are concerned about. She is always rushed and does not spend enough time paying attention to you. As for her nurse, Lynette......I would give almost anything if I could have another nurse. I always like it when she is gone and there is someone else. That nurse is downright rude and acts like she does not like people at all! Why is she a nurse?

Jun 29th, 2011

Dr Harts is amazing! She never makes me feel rushed, always answers my questions, calls me at home and even gave me her cell phone if I needed her. I could not disagree with the above comment anymore.

Sep 2nd, 2009

I wish I was not limited to seeing Dr. Harts. She is nice enough and is always friendly but she does not return phone calls, follow up, LISTEN to your concerns and follow through on them. I get my help from other physicians than her and she is the specialist. Her nurse is also short and rude.