A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Held:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Held is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Held
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Held Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Held, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Held graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Held has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- North Central Baptist Hospital
- Stone Oak Methodist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Story Held MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kristin S. Held practice?
- Dr. Kristin Held has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristin Held practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.