A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Held:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Held is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Held
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Held Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Held, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Held graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Held has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- North Central Baptist Hospital
- Stone Oak Methodist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Story Held MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kristin S. Held practice?
- Dr. Kristin Held has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristin Held practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.