A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Hestdalen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Hestdalen, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Hestdalen, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Treatment of mood and anxiety disorders; ADHD; Autism Spectrum Disorders
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Adele Hestdalen MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Child Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kristin A. Hestdalen practice?
- Dr. Kristin Hestdalen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Hestdalen practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Child Psychiatry near Reno, NV.
See Reno Psychiatrists.