Dr. Kristin Heuermann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristin Heuermann?

No follow up

Posted on June 21st, 2017

If you call her clinic with a medical question, both she and the clinic/nurses will bounce you back and forth and will not return your call with advice on next steps....for DAYS even when you call about 3 times a day for an update.

Great Doc!

Posted on December 22nd, 2015

First time visit here with my daughter. Dr. Hermann was awesome. My 15 year old had never really connected with her other doctor so it was great leaving the appointment and knowing we had found her new doctor. She was GREAT!!!

Dr. Kristin Heuermann Rocks

Posted on June 14th, 2012

We have three kids, the oldest being 19. Over the years we've taken our kids to a number of different pediatricians (mostly due to our frequent moves to new places). Dr. Heuermann is hands down the kindest, most thorough, and most professional doctors I've ever met. She doesn't talk down to the patients or the parents and is a great advocate for getting the proper treatment. She makes follow up calls to see how her patients are doing and will go to bat for you if the insurance company is being stupid. She makes sure her patients get what they need, when they need it.If I could make it happen, she'd be my primary doctor too.

Awesome doctor

Posted on June 1st, 2011

I love her! She is awesome with kids and really takes the time to listen to my concerns.

Best pediatrician around!!!!

Posted on September 7th, 2010

Dr. Heuermann has been such a huge help to our family. She is so good with kids. She makes you and your children feel so comfortable. She has been a vital part of helping find out what was wrong with my oldest child. She is good about refering us to other spealist when it is needed. I would and have recomeded her to anyone with children.

Posted on March 4th, 2009

very bubbly personality and great with kids!!!!

Posted on August 8th, 2017