A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Highland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Highland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Highland
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Highland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Highland, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Highland graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Highland has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Ralph H. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Highland MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kristin Highland practice?
- Dr. Kristin Highland has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristin Highland practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Critical Care Practitioners and Cleveland Pulmonologists.