Dr. Kristin Highland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristin Highland?

April 18th, 2017

BROKE HIPPA LAW/ACT

HIDEOUS DR. THAT ANNOUNCED MY HEALTH BUSINESS TO EVERYONE IN THE HOSPITAL LOBBY.

December 3rd, 2010

A wonderful physician!

Dr. Highland is very knowledgeable and able to communicate with me about my condition. She is easy to reach by email and through her very able assistant. Wonderful physician !

November 12th, 2009

On my first visit to Dr. Highland I had no idea what was wrong with me. She had been in touch with my family doctor because I was referred to her, but had difficulty making the appointment because I was always getting sick. When I got in to see her she was asking me questions about my condition that were issues I thought were just normal. It's because of her expert knowledge about my rare disease that I am alive today. The office staff is always courteous to me and I have never waited more than 10 minutes to get to a room and once in the room there is very little wait time until I see either the doctor or the staff member who is assisting with the testing. When I have had to call for information or have not been feeling well, her nurse is quick and courteous with the call back. She understands my personal situation and works within my means. She is very competent and caring. She will take the time to listen to me when I have health related issues.

January 11th, 2017