A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunt
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hunt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Hunt, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pathology - Hematology, and Pathology - Molecular Genetic Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Hunt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Elizabeth Hunt MD is a female Pathologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Molecular Genetic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Kristin E. Hunt practice?
- Dr. Kristin Hunt has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristin Hunt practices Pathology, Molecular Genetic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Clinical Pathology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pathologists and Detroit Hematologists.