A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunt
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hunt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Hunt, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pathology - Hematology, and Pathology - Molecular Genetic Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Hunt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Elizabeth Hunt MD is a female Pathologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Molecular Genetic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Kristin E. Hunt practice?
- Dr. Kristin Hunt has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristin Hunt practices Pathology, Molecular Genetic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Clinical Pathology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pathologists.