A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Jensen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Jensen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jensen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Manteuffel Jensen MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kristin M. Jensen practice?
- Dr. Kristin Jensen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Jensen practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Aurora Internists and Aurora Pediatricians.