inactive

Kristin K Lau MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

September 15th, 2015
Dr. Lau is hands down the best physician I have ever had (and I'm 60). She cares about her patients and takes time with them. She listens!! She takes action based on you, not the general public. And if you have a sense of humor, share with her - she has a great one, which makes visits even better. I've been a patient since shortly after they opened the practice (3 docs, 1 front office person) and have never waited more than 5 minutes to see the doctor - can't beat that.

July 8th, 2015
I was lied to by one of Dr. Kristin K. Lau's employees and I called the employee out on it. An obese woman named Betty met with me and told me I had to reschedule and that she would call me later in the day. Betty called and told me Lau would no longer see me as a patient. Nice. I've been seeing her for years and one of her employees lies to me and I get blamed without even a call from Lau herself. In addition, I had a DNA test done to match medication with DNA and she's been giving me blood meds that cause me more harm that good.

May 5th, 2010
SHE ALWAYS SEEMS TO DISMISS MY CONCERNS AND HARDLY LISTENS TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY, OR WHY I'M AT HER OFFICE. NOT HAPPY, IM IN THE PROCESS OF LOOKING ELSEWHERE.

January 14th, 2010
Bad Reviews Right, Sadly
I am sad to say that she is a terrible doctor. :( Her staff is rude. She is very close to my house and I tried multiple times to make it work going there out of the sake of ease. I think that I can google and come up with better info.I have never left satisfied OR feeling any better. Dr. Nelson seems very nice. If you must go to this practice I would choose her. I wish that I had something nicer to say. :(