A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Fernandez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pali Momi Medical Center
- Straub Clinic and Hospital
- Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Kawailoa Fernandez MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kristin K. Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Kristin Fernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristin Fernandez practices Pediatrics near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Pediatricians.