A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chadron Community Hospital and Health Services
- Gordon Memorial Hospital District
- Chadron Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Kay Johnson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristin K. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Kristin Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristin Johnson practices Family Medicine near Chadron, NE.
See Chadron Primary Care Doctors.