A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Kaelber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Kaelber is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaelber
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Kaelber, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breastfeeding Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaelber graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Kaelber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- MetroHealth Medical Center
- Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden
- Cambridge Public Health Commission
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin L Kaelber MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kristin L. Kaelber practice?
- Dr. Kristin Kaelber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Kaelber practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Revere, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Revere Internists and Revere Pediatricians.