A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Karlyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Karlyn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Karlyn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Karlyn graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Karlyn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Joy Karlyn MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristin J. Karlyn practice?
- Dr. Kristin Karlyn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Karlyn practices Internal Medicine near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Marino, CA.
See Pasadena Internists.