A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Keefe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Keefe is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Keefe, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Keefe graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Keefe has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Ann Keefe MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kristin A. Keefe practice?
- Dr. Kristin Keefe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Keefe practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jamaica Plain, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, NH and Boston, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Obstetricians & Gynecologists.