A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Kelly-Pieper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Kelly-Pieper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly-Pieper
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kelly-Pieper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Kelly-Pieper, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly-Pieper graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kelly-Pieper has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Kelly-Pieper MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristin Kelly-Pieper practice?
- Dr. Kristin Kelly-Pieper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Kelly-Pieper practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians, New York Pediatric Specialists, and New York Sleep Medicine Doctors.