Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Kristin Kelly Pieper
Kristin Kelly Pieper, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Smithtown, NY, with other offices in New Hyde Park, NY and Smithtown, NY (and 1 other location). She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Pulmonology and Pediatrics. Kristin Kelly Pieper is affiliated with New York Presbyterian Hospital-New York Weill Corn, New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia and New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion. She speaks English.
Kristin Kelly Pieper has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Kristin Kelly Pieper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Smithtown, NY.
Dr. Sharon Hyman
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Smithtown, NY 0 mi12
Dr. Christine Sethna
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Smithtown, NY 0 mi11
Dr. Rohit Talwar
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Smithtown, NY 0 mi33