A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Keskey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Keskey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Keskey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keskey graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Keskey has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Ann Keskey MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristin A. Keskey practice?
- Dr. Kristin Keskey has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristin Keskey practices Internal Medicine near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Internists.