Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kristin Keskey
Dr. Kristin Keskey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ypsilanti, MI, with another office in Bloomfield Hills, MI. She has 41 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Keskey is affiliated with Providence-Providence Park Hospital, Southfield Campus, Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak and Forest Health Medical Center. Dr. Keskey has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Kristin Keskey has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...