A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Kocher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Kocher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Kocher, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kocher graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Kocher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin M Kocher MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristin M. Kocher practice?
- Dr. Kristin Kocher has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristin Kocher practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.