A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Kosanke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Kosanke, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kosanke graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Kosanke has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin L Kosanke MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kristin L. Kosanke practice?
- Dr. Kristin Kosanke has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Kosanke practices Pediatrics near Edmond, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Yukon, OK and Keller, TX.
See Edmond Pediatricians.