A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Kozakowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Kozakowski, pediatric urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozakowski graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Kozakowski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Ann Kozakowski MD is a female Pediatric Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kristin A. Kozakowski practice?
- Dr. Kristin Kozakowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Kozakowski practices Pediatric Urology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Miami Urologists.