A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Kranz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Kranz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kranz
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kranz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Kranz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kranz graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kranz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin N Kranz MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristin N. Kranz practice?
- Dr. Kristin Kranz has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristin Kranz practices Family Medicine near Medina, OH.
See Medina Family Physicians.