A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Kranz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Kranz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Kranz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kranz graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kranz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin N Kranz MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristin N. Kranz practice?
- Dr. Kristin Kranz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Kranz practices Family Medicine near Medina, OH.
See Medina Family Physicians.