Dr. Kristin Kruse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristin Kruse?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 14th, 2017

disappointed that it didn't work out

quality of care isn't there

October 8th, 2015

Great provider

I had a great first appointment. Got in quick and she treated me with respect. She recommended me for a mammogram. Called my insurance and it is covered. She cares and wants to makes sure you are taken care.

July 31st, 2015

Find another Doctor

July 31st, 2015

Find another Doctor

Extremely disappointed with Dr. Kruse. During an annual visit, she recommended I get some extra tests done. She said that they were preventive and would be covered by my insurance. This implies that she knows my insurance and that it would be covered. I received a very large bill from the hospital and immediately called Dr. Kruse. Every time I called for her I was directed to speak with her medical assistant. I was told it looked like a coding error was the reason my preventative work was not covered. I communicated with the M.A. for over two months while waiting for the hospital and my insurance provider to review the order. I still had not spoken with Dr. Kruse a single time. Once the hospital and insurance provider declined to cover the order I called Dr. Kruse and was only able to speak with her after insisting and saying that I wanted to talk with her directly before I filed a complaint. FINALLY, was able to speak with Dr. Kruse and recap the series of events, she was incredibly rude and interrupted me and was condescending. I let her know that I expected her office to cover the charge since she is the one that said it was covered by my insurance. She then claimed that she never said my ultrasound was covered by my insurance and it is my job to know my insurance coverage. When my doctor tells me something is covered I'm trusting that she reviewed my file and knows what she is saying. It's pretty interesting that she let me work on this for more than two months as a coding error and in the 11th hour says she never made the statement that it was covered. She ended the conversation by telling me I needed to find a new medical practitioner and basically hung-up on me.

April 4th, 2011

Not recommened

She was not very personable and seemed to hurried .

August 3rd, 2009

Very good

I am very picky with doctors. I went through 5 doctors before I found Dr. Kruse. She is the best. She knows her informations. She will let you know what is going on with your body and she has always answered my questions

June 30th, 2017