A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Lake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Lake is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Lake, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lake graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Lake has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Sue Lake MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kristin S. Lake practice?
- Dr. Kristin Lake has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Lake practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: North Platte, NE.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Rheumatologists.