A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Lake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Lake is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lake
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lake Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Lake, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lake graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Lake has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Sue Lake MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kristin S. Lake practice?
- Dr. Kristin Lake has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristin Lake practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near North Platte, NE.
See North Platte Internists and North Platte Rheumatologists.