A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Legrand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Legrand
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Legrand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Legrand, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Legrand graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Legrand has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Legrand DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristin Legrand practice?
- Dr. Kristin Legrand has 1 office location.
Dr. Kristin Legrand practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians.