A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Legrand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Legrand, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Legrand graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Legrand has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin Legrand DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 2 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kristin Legrand practice?
- Dr. Kristin Legrand has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Legrand practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Primary Care Doctors.