Overall Review

October 26th, 2016
Let's just say I like her as a person...
In a nutshell, I always felt intimidated when she would enter the exam room for our appointments. I also felt she was ignoring the fact that 'white coat syndrome' is a very REAL thing which happens to people like myself who (because of past experiences) are afraid of doctors offices (a fear she chose to dismiss by saying "Oh people usually grow out of that") and which affects a person's blood pressure. She also chewed me out on more than one occasion, and that I can tell you I do not appreciate. Dr. Lorenz is a good doctor who knows what meds to prescribe but her bedside manner leaves MUCH to be desired...

February 1st, 2016
Hi have been a patient of Dr Lorenz's for 16 years. She is engaging, concerned, and accurate.

January 16th, 2016
Great doctor

March 15th, 2015
excellent physician
Dr. Lorenz is a great doctor. She cares about her patients as a whole. She doesn't just take care of your health, but she truly cares about your emotional health as well. She has always taken the time to listen to what is going on with me. When I go in she always asks about my children

January 16th, 2015
I was treated very disrespectfully on the phone. The anger in her tone of voice came through loud and clear as she belittled and insulted me demanding quick answers to her questions. With good reason and within my right, I requested to see a specialist Her reply was that she felt she was my medical secretary. I was reduced to tears and I apologized to her when certainly I had no reason to do so. Clearly it was all about her and how she felt. Her behavior was not only unprofessional but certainly not conducive to anyone in the healing profession. This is how she left me leaving for chemo! I knew immediately that would be the end of our doctor-patient relationship.

January 18th, 2014
love my doctor
She is the best doctor I have ever met. She takes real good carre of her patients. I don't mind waiting because I know she will take time out for me too. I feel the desk people are great too.She has been my doctor for about 16 years.

February 26th, 2012
great docot
Dr. Lorenz takes the time to really listen to what is going on. She does not order unnecessary tests. She does go out of her way to find out what is wrong.

November 22nd, 2011
great doctor
Dr. Lorenz has always been a very kind doctor. When I was going through a rough part in my life, she truly listened and cared about not just my health but my mental health as well. We need more like her.

November 8th, 2011
I want to like her. . .
Kristin is a nice woman, but seems disrespectful to some of her patients. I know because her office has paper thin walls and I often can hear both her conversations with patients and what she says in the hallway. She has been condescending to me on more than one occasion.I have never waited less than 45 minutes, even when the office doesn't seem busy. Typically the wait is over an hour. The staff is nice, but I wish they would figure out the scheduling thing.

November 4th, 2011
She is very good about referrals when needed, she always takes the time to really find out what is going on with me. She has called me at home to tell me test results and so forth. She has been my primary care doctor for over 10 years. She really listens.

September 21st, 2011
Great doctor
She is a very caring doctor.she truly cares about your well being. I have always felt like my health is important.

September 13th, 2011