A breakdown of the different kinds of chemotherapy and their potential side effects.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kristin Mantei
Dr. Kristin Mantei, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology and Pathology. Dr. Mantei is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center - Ballard, Providence Everett Medical Center and Swedish Edmonds Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kristin Mantei has the following 2 specialties
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Kristin Mantei is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Joseph Rank
Pathology, Clinical Pathology
Seattle, WA 0.01 mi26
Dr. Henry Kaplan
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Seattle, WA 0.07 mi45
Dr. Saul Rivkin
Hematology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Seattle, WA 0.08 mi49