A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Mekeel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Mekeel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mekeel
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Mekeel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Mekeel, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mekeel graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Mekeel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin L Mekeel MD is a female Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kristin L. Mekeel practice?
- Dr. Kristin Mekeel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Mekeel practices Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.