Dr. Kristin Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kristin Miller?

February 9th, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Miller for close to 20 yrs. I find her to be very caring. Though I have never had children, if I had chosen to, I would not have wanted anyone else to have delivered them. I think she is the best.

August 20th, 2015

HORRIBLE SERVICE

HORRIBLE- the receptionist CHRISTINA in the front office called me "HUN" and was very rude on the phone and condescending and this was not the first time she had treated me this way. - i went to this dr because I had my cycle for 15 weeks. I got the run around about treatment for issue. Sent to an Endocrinologist for my thyroid and he said my thyroid was fine. Sent back to dr and she couldn't even remember why I actually went in there- she said I hadn't had a cycle for months ( no actually Dr. I had had my cycle for 15 weeks straight) !!!! Instead of treating me they referred to every other dr they could and also was referring me to drs that were not even in my network. LOOK IT UP yourself they told me. How about you talk to me about it maybe being my hormones? Did you look to see that I was so anemic from the event that I need to go the hospital for an infusion of iron? Does this make any sense? You know my insurance and why would you refer me to a dr that is not in my network. Be resourceful!! DO YOUR JOB. The nurse MELISSA told me to find another dr if I didn't like my care. INSTEAD OF talking with me about why I felt that way. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTORS OFFICE IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A DOCTOR THAT ACTUALLY CARES

October 7th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Miller's for years and I have always admired and respected her. She treats me with respect and is very interested in any comments I have to make. She is by far the best gynecologist I have ever visited.

May 16th, 2011

Confused

Dr. Miller is a good doctor, I respected how she treated me as a new paitient. Unfornately there was a disagreement with her ultrasound tech. I didnt like how uncaring she was during my hard time. Dr. Miller didn't respect my wishes and told me to go and find someone new so now i'm back to looking for a good ob. Her office was also very quick to ask for a payment before i even received a bill?

March 16th, 2010

Best Female Health Doctor I've Ever Had

I've never had a dr who spent more time with their patient discussing everything that was going to happen or that needed to happen. I guess this could cause someone else to have to wait a little longer to see her but if you're the one she is with you would want her to spend the extra time with you wouldn't you? She is wonderful!

March 12th, 2010

LOVE Dr. Miller and her staff!!!! Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

August 15th, 2017