A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kristin Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kristin Murray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kristin Murray, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth.
Dr. Murray has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kristin M Murray MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kristin M. Murray practice?
- Dr. Kristin Murray has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kristin Murray practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Homer, AK.
See Anchorage Obstetricians & Gynecologists.